Depending on substrates and processes, we can define three classes of PCBs.
To download technical infos click here
SINGLE SIDED, DOUBLE SIDED & MULTILAYERS RIGID BOARDS
Dei circuiti stampati rigidi fanno parte le schede “monofaccia”, “doppiafaccia” e quelle “multistrato”. Rigid Boards can be “single sided”, “double sided” and “multilayer”. We can make this class of pcbs with various materials:
- FR4 with 130° TG for non-critical applications.
- FR4 with 170° TG (high) for special applications.
- IMS/Thermal clad (with aluminum substrate
- Microwave & RF applications materials (e.g. ISOLA I-Tera MT40, Rogers 4350)
- HSD application materials (e.g. ISOLA I-Speed IS)
- - Hybrid Multilayer PCBs (e.g. Rogers 4350+Isola PCL370, Isola I-Tera MT40+PCL370, …), with UL mark
Single-sided and double-sided boards, made with polymide film.
Multilayer boards realised with rigid material and polymide film, where certain areas of pcbs are flexible.